Monday, April 15, 2013

Summerlong - a virtual art retreat

Have you ever found yourself drooling over art retreat announcements, but thought to yourself it's impossible to go there? Because they are too far away, or too expensive, or you couldn't possibly get time off work or find someone to babysit your pet goldfish?


The lovely Rhomany of Rhomany's Realm has created the solution: a Summerlong class, which will be held from May to September, and it's online, so you don't even have to dig out your passport! She asked six of her arty friends in Britain to take anyone who enrolls on a daytrip, and then create art from all the inspiration found when out and about.


And the best thing yet.... She asked me to be part of it! I'll be taking you for a walk in my new town, showing you all the sculptures we have here and then taking you back home to draw. Or... if I get really brave, I might even draw on site... But I haven't decided yet. ;)





The class will run from May 1st to September 30th, and there's an early bird sign-up fee of £50/$75 until May 8th. (regular price £55/$83)


Follow this link, and tell Rho I sent you by putting 'Eveline' in the message box.



I'm so so sooooo excited!! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment