Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wrapping paper

In about 30 minutes, Niece will turn 11. She's been here all day counting the hours until her big day, bouncing off the walls. We bought her a nice prezzie, but tonight I suddenly realised that we haven't got any wrapping paper!

Ohnooooeees!

But then I remembered the brown paper I got ages ago, thinking I'd use it for bookbinding, but never got round to it.

I started with a black outline:



and then added white and turquoise:



Wrapping up the present, I almost like the back better than the front:



It was such an easy, fun project, I think I'll be doing a lot more of this!



2 comments:

  1. Wow - looks great! Just hope she will take the time to look at the wrapping paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww it turned out great,really funky pattern. I love making wrapping paper, stamped tissue paper is really effective too.

    ReplyDelete