Friday, March 25, 2011

Link Love Friday (11)

If you are interested in painting, especially in painting BIG, and art journaling, chances are you know Connie of Dirty Footprints Studio. And if you know Connie, you must know her beloved Hansel. This is his Link Love Friday.

I think this was the first time we got to see Hansel, at the end of this video:


And then there was this one:



Hansel is an amazing self-taught photographer, who has a great eye for the beauty in the city as well as in nature. His work is so full of colour you can almost taste it!


If you want to see more of Hansel's work, go to his Flickr page or his website where you can purchase his works.

Happy Friday, Hansel!

2 comments:

  1. Awww!!! I'm so excited!!

    Hansel is still asleep--but I know the alarm will be ringing for him in just a second!! I can't wait to show him this--he's going to be so geeked out!!

    Thanks Eveline!!!

    BIG Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I can geek a man out! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete