Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Top Secret Project revealed!

If you are already a member of Artjournaling.Ning.com, or have been following me on Twitter, and certainly if you've been attending Blade's ustream shows on Thursday night, you will have heard that Leslie, Connie, Rhomany, Blade aka Artistic Biker, Samantha Kira and I have been working on a Top Secret Project.

We have been teasing people for weeks now, telling them that we would be revealing the secret, but then decided that we just were not ready yet. We still had a lot of things to sort out, and although some decisions have yet to be made, we can now reveal that...

No wait...
Let's get Blade to tell you what we've been up to, about 7 min. into the show.


Are you excited?? I know I am!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh I'm excited alright :D sounds like a GREAT idea! All that talent in one zine? woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the first one to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is exciting indeed! Way to go you guys. It's going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete