Saturday, May 29, 2010

Thank you Connie!

Connie of Dirty Footprints Studio is one of the guest curators over on Crescendoh (I have to keep checking the spelling, I keep messing it up, thinking it's Chresendoh, but nooo.. Crescendoh! Riiight...) a place to find tons of inspiration, book reviews, an amazing gallery with how to's and lots and lots more. Well worth checking out, especially today because...

Connie was sweet enough to post my last Art Journal flip through video as her link love for today! How amazing is that! When she told me I was over the moon, so very very proud!

So please, go and check out the Dirty Footprints Studio blog, be sure to have a look at the many many Youtube videos she's done, have a little wander around her Etsy shop or maybe even sign up for her workshops!

I'm just spreading the Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment