Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March Art Journaling Challenge, day 1

Yayyy it's March, which means the March Art Journaling Challenge has started!

Over on Artjournaling.ning Leslie from Comfortable Shoes Studio is giving us daily Art Journaling prompts. And I know that as I'm writing this it's already March 3rd, but that doesn't mean that you can't join the fun anymore!

The Challenge is all about doing some daily work in your Art Journal. You don't have to finish a spread a day, even if you just open up your book and do a little corner, or even just think about the prompt, as long as you do something Art Journal related with the prompt.

Right now there are 96 members in this one workshop, and it would be absolutely brilliant to get to a 100 before the end of the month! Oh, and did I mention it is FREE? Yeahhh!!

Here is what I've done on Day 1. The prompt was 'Start your engines' and truth be told, I have no idea where I'm going with this page just yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something before the end of the month.



No comments:

Post a Comment