Friday, March 27, 2009

Some of my pages



I loved playing with my new oil pastels. They do leave the surface a bit tacky, but that's no problem in my Art Journal.



I tend to daydream about what I could do, or worry about what would happen if I did try out a certain technique. What if it does not turn out as nice as I imagined? Well: so what! Instead of thinking and worrying, I should DO!



I decided to do a page on the book I was reading: Water for elephants by Sara Gruen. I think I'll do that more often, making art inspired by the books I read.



Paper painting is a great, fast way to be creative. You can then use those papers for background, or collage. And it's completely unique, so you won't see the same paper used anywhere else!

Want to see more? Have a look at my Flickr-set.

No comments:

Post a Comment